Snow Lady Summer Recap


 Welcome to my new blog. The paint is still wet...................

Here are some highlights that I am eager to share:

This summer (during the heat wave) I moved into my new studio just across the hall, still minutes from my home in Ballard.  It was kind hard to leave the space I had grown to be so comfortable in for 6 years, but my new studio is cheerful, bright and spacious and I look forward to a brand new start.
  
Summer is over but my drought tolerant series acrylics can still be seen at Portalis Wine Shop in Old Ballard for another week.  Also in Ballard I was given a wall of my own at the new Portage Bay Cafe near the Ballard Lock where I am currently showing mixed media monotypes on paper of fruit. The work fits in well in the space and it is a delicious place to eat too!

I am excited to have my first wine label created for the Artist Series at Harbinger Winery in Port Angeles. It is a small bottling - only 99 cases so this citrusy white is only available at their winery.  A tasting will be held in November.   The label and information are posted on their website: www.HarbingerWinery.com.

Presently I am taking a little hiatus from botanical imagery and have been working on a series of small paintings "6"x6" of our feathered friends.  Here are a few samples. 


Comments

Popular Posts