My Newest Gallery


I am happy to let announce that I now have Pioneer Square Representation! A few months ago I was asked to join Fraker/Scott Gallery. They have only been around a short while, are in the middle of all the action in Pioneer Square and participate in the First Thursday Artwalks. They also put on a separate Artist Reception during the middle of the month for friends and family where refreshments are served and artists speak on their work.

For my "into" into the gallery I took place in the Door show and painted a garden on a door that I had hanging around in my garage. The title of the piece is "Opening".

Currently I have one of my reverse paintings on glass, a Madonna and Child, in the icon juried show and I will be featured in November/December botanical show and display works, some of which have been shown out of town but not in a Seattle gallery before. Stop by and see the space: www.frakerscottgallery.com.

Comments

Popular Posts